- We are delighted to offer expenses toward digital connection to people in Moray to improve wellbeing during the COVID19 pandemic crisis.
- Due to social distancing rules people are relying on using online tools like Zoom, Google Classrooms, Skype, Slack, Facebook Messager, What’s App etc. This can mean an increase in costs for some people at a time when they may be facing extra financial challenges.
- We want anyone in Moray to be able to connect to our online events, Moray health and education services, their local community, friends and family to maintain wellbeing.
- Aim of support: To remove financial barriers to social connection online.
- Who can claim: Anyone in Moray who faces a financial barrier to connecting online.
- Maximum I can claim: Decisions are made based on assessing your need, but most costs are expected to be around £15 / under £50. You can claim more than once if there are funds available the next month. We can pay part of a cost if required.
Example expenses you can claim: Please contact us to discuss as we are open meeting your needs
- Small electrical equipment: e.g. Webcam to use with existing computer / holder for mobile phone
- Mobile data costs / contribution toward internet fees
- Larger items that we cannot cover we will look to support you to tap in to other local resources to solve your technology needs.
Download a claim form here: MWH Digital support expenses claim form (2)